What are intestinal parasites? Intestinal parasite causes, symptoms, and treatment
If you frequently experience sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and abdominal pain, it is useful to see a doctor. Because you may have intestinal parasites. So what are intestinal parasites? What are the symptoms? How is the treatment of intestinal parasites? All the details about intestinal parasites are in our news ...
WHAT IS INTESTIC PARASITIS?
Intestinal parasites are mostly invisible eggs that are taken from the mouth and turn into visible worms. Later, these maggots start living in the digestive system and cause infection. Intestinal parasites are a disease that can be treated but sometimes recur.
CAUSES OF INTESTINAL PARASITIS
One way to become infected with worms is to eat undercooked meat from an infected animal such as a cow, pig or fish. Other possible causes of worm infection include:
• Contaminated water consumption
• Contaminated soil consumption
Contact with contaminated stool
Roundworms are usually transmitted through contact with contaminated soil and faeces. After consuming the contaminated substance, the parasite travels to your gut. Then they reproduce and grow in the intestine. Once they produce it and grow in quantity and size, symptoms can arise.
Some people can have intestinal worms for years without experiencing any symptoms.
SYMPTOMS OF INTESTINAL INTERFERENCE
• Itching in the anus at night,
• Anemia, weight loss and weakness,
• Nutritional disorder,
Vomiting and diarrhea,
• Abdominal pain,
• Mouth drooling while sleeping,
• Gas / bloating,
How do intestinal wolves COME?
• Oral intake of infective or larval eggs
• Eating infected meats containing larvae
• Penetration of larvae through the skin (hookworms)
• Being bitten by insects
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF INTERFERENCES?
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN AGAINST INTESTINAL INTERFERENCE
• Raw fruits and vegetables should be washed well,
• Make sure that the drinking water is clean or the water should be boiled before use,
• While preparing food for children, hands should be washed thoroughly,
• The habit of washing hands for children after using the toilet, before eating, and after playing outside.
• must be earned,
• Undercooked meat should not be eaten,
• Children should not walk barefoot on the ground,
• Nails should be cut regularly, as parasite eggs can be found between nails,
• Nutrition with breast milk is protective. Therefore, babies should be fed only breast milk for the first 6 months.