What is Eyelid Aesthetics (Blepharoplasty)?
Eyelid aesthetics or blepharoplasty is a set of surgical procedures performed by a plastic surgeon to remove sagging skin and excess muscle tissue and stretch the tissues around the eye, applied to the lower and upper eyelids.
With the advancement of age, sagging naturally occurs on the skin with the effect of gravity. Parallel to this process, findings such as bagging in the eyelids, loosening of the skin, discoloration, loosening and wrinkles occur. Factors such as exposure to sunlight, air pollution, irregular sleep, excessive smoking and alcohol use accelerate the aging process of the skin.
How is lower eyelid aesthetics done?
Fat pads positioned on the cheekbones when they are young shift downwards with the effect of gravity with the aging process. This situation causes signs of aging in the form of collapsing under the lower eyelid and deepening in the laugh lines at the rim.
The aesthetic procedure for this fat pad is done endoscopically by hanging the pads in place. This application is done before any operation is performed on the lower eyelid.
After hanging the fat pads in place, it may not be necessary to perform any operation on the lower eyelid. The lower eyelid is re-evaluated to see if there is bagging and sagging. If these findings are still not resolved, lower eyelid surgery is started. The surgical incision is made just below the eyelashes. The skin is lifted and the fat packs are spread to the pit of the eye, the excess skin and muscle are cut and the procedure is completed. If the collapse under the eye continues after the operation, an under eye oil injection may be required after healing.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology