What is Radical Cystectomy Surgery?
Radical Cystectomy Surgery, primarily in advanced and / or high-risk bladder cancers in men, bladder, prostate, semen and lymph tissues; It is a surgery to remove the bladder, uterus, ovaries, part of the vagina and lymph tissues in women.
When is the decision for Radical Cystectomy Surgery made?
As a rule, it is done when the cancer in the bladder deepens and touches the muscle layer; We call this phase T2 phase; In other words, performing this surgery in the T2 phase is the first option to cope with the disease. However, when we first apply chemotherapy and then this surgery to the patients we encounter in the T2 stage, or when we apply this surgery first and then apply chemotherapy according to the result in the pathology report, we cannot always achieve the positive results we want in patients; Which makes us late in the treatment in this T2 phase? makes you think.
In the last few years, when AUA (American Urology Association) and EAU (European Urology Association) performed "Radical Cystectomy" surgery in some T1 stage as a result of their studies in more than 5,000 patients in order to achieve more positive results in these patients (that is, it has not touched the muscles yet, the previous They saw very positive results and decided to apply this surgery to some T1 patients without waiting for the T2 stage.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology