What is Embryo Freezing?
A maximum of 2 embryos are transferred to expectant mothers. If the number of embryos from the expectant mother is more than 2, suitable embryos can be frozen for later use. Thus, a second chance of pregnancy can be achieved with the frozen embryos even if the patient has or did not conceive.
How is Embryo Freezing done?
Embryos are frozen using various methods such as slow and fast freezing and vitrification. The freezing method is decided by evaluating many factors such as the history of the patient, the number and quality of the embryos. Frozen embryos are stored in special tanks containing liquid nitrogen at a temperature of -196 ° C. Freezing and thawing operations are carried out with the written and verbal consent of both couples.
When the patient wants to use the frozen embryos, after an easy preparation period in which the patient's intrauterine tissue (endometrium) is prepared, the embryos are thawed and the highest quality live embryos and those who continue to divide are left in the mother's womb with the help of a catheter. The next process proceeds in the same way as in vitro fertilization.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology