What is Embryo Transfer?
One of the most important steps in IVF treatment is the placement of the fertilized egg in the mother's womb, in other words, embryo transfer. The embryo obtained as a result of combining the egg taken from the mother with the sperm taken from the father candidate is placed in the mother's womb after developing in the laboratory for a certain period of time.
In order to carry out this procedure, a gynecological support is provided on the examination table, as well as a transfer into the uterus with the help of a catheter. One or two high quality embryos selected from the embryos developed in the laboratory environment are transferred into the mother's womb. The embryo can create pregnancy by attaching to the endometrium layer in the mother's womb.
Embryo transfer is usually provided within a few days by considering the day of transfer by the physician who applies in vitro fertilization in the centers, how the treatment is developed, the number and quality of the embryos.
How is Embryo Transfer done?
Anesthesia is not usually required during the procedure, sedative drugs may be preferred.
An ultrasound can be used to help guide the physician in the transfer process.
The doctor inserts a speculum into the vagina to keep the vaginal walls open.
A predetermined number of embryos are loaded into a thin transfer catheter that passes through the vagina and cervix into the uterus.
Embryos are released into the uterus through the catheter.
The attachment of the transferred embryos to the uterine wall should occur naturally. The patient is usually rested for 4-6 hours on his back and discharged.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology