What are the eyebrow lift methods?
Eyebrow lifting can be performed by surgery or methods that do not require surgical procedures, depending on the need. Both procedures have advantages and disadvantages. Surgical methods include eyebrow suspension, classical eyebrow lift and endoscopic brow lift; Non-surgical methods include botox and ulterapi.
How to raise eyebrows?
Eyebrow lift application with Botox is started by designing an appropriate eyebrow shape for the person's face. The eyebrow is pulled to the position it should be on the face and made more compatible with the face; It is aimed that the person has a softer, vigorous and healthy appearance. Botox eyebrow lift operation is performed by expert plastic surgeons by planning with golden ratio calculations.
The operation is applied in small doses so as not to prevent the natural movement of the eyebrow and to minimize the deterioration in the muscles. Since it is a non-surgical procedure, the operation can be completed in a very short time, between 2-10 minutes. During the procedure, botulinium toxin is injected with fine-tipped needles in a way to raise the eyebrow to predetermined points. The effect of eyebrow lift application with Botox becomes more apparent a few days after the procedure. The most important advantage of the operation is that there is no scar on the face after the procedure. Although it differs from person to person, it is recommended to repeat the botox injection process for an average of 4-6 months, that is, twice a year, in order to maintain the position of the eyebrow. If you want to raise your eyebrows but are afraid of surgical procedures, you can prefer eyebrow lift with botox.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology