Small Intestine Anatomy
Small intestine; It consists of the duodenum, jejunum and ileum. The duodenum is 20-30 cm long. The mesenteric small intestine is 2.5 m (jejunum = 100 cm (40%) + ileum = 150 cm (60%)). The meaning of the mesenteric small intestine is the length of the small intestine measured while the small intestine meso is standing in the living thing. If the mesos (mesentery) of the small intestine is removed from the edge of the small intestine and the small intestine is extended to the table, its length is 6 meters (true length). The length of the column is 135-180 cm. The small intestine wall consists of 4 layers (serosa, muscularis, submucosa, mucosa). Inside the small intestine there are mucous folds called plicae circulares or valvulae conniventes. Pilica circularis enlarge the surface area of the small intestine and are not found in the large intestine. There are villi (villi, microscopic finger-like protrusions) on the small intestine mucosa that also enlarge the surface forehead. The small intestine mucosa also has cavities called Lieberkühn's crypts (crypts), where new small intestinal mucosa cells are produced, the most dynamic tissue of the body. Artery of the small intestine; superior mesenteric artery, vein; superior mesenteric vein. The lymphatics of the small intestine (from the intestinal margin towards the center) are as follows: Marginal (peripheral lymph nodes) intermediate lymph nodes mesenteric (central) lymph nodes cisterna chile ductus thoracicus sinister. Table of Differences Between Jejunum and Ileum
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology