What is Kidney Cyst Resection?
Simple kidney cyst resection are the most common lesions found in the human kidney, and it is an acquired disease of the kidneys. Its incidence increases gradually with age. The diagnosis of simple cysts, which are usually asymptomatic, is made incidentally during radiological examinations. Risk factors stated in the formation of simple renal cysts are stated as advanced age, male gender, renal dysfunction and hypertension. Cysts; It can be diagnosed by ultrasonography (USG), computed tomography (CT) and Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Sclerotherapy, open surgery or laparoscopic decortication with aspiration applied in the treatment of these benign lesions have generally been found to be effective and safe.
How is kidney cyst treated?
Simple kidney cyst is the most common benign condition of the kidney. Although simple renal cysts can be seen at any age, the incidence, number and diameter may increase with age. A simple kidney cyst is found in one out of every five people after the age of 40, and one in three after the age of 60.
Simple renal cysts contain plasma-like clear or straw-yellow liquid in a transparent capsule with a smooth surface, lined with a single layer of flat or cubic epithelium. They are usually oval or annular, often in one kidney or sometimes in both kidneys. Although its formation mechanism and origin have not been fully elucidated, any level of obstruction and fluid accumulation due to abnormal cellular proliferation are thought to cause simple renal cysts.
Simple renal cysts are often asymptomatic and are usually detected incidentally during radiological examinations performed for other reasons. The most common symptom is flank pain. Pelvicalyceal system obstruction due to the mass effect and the palpable mass in the abdomen, hematuria, segmental ischemia and hypertension due to increased renin secondary to renal / segmental artery compression are other symptoms that can be observed.
Asymptomatic simple kidney cysts do not require treatment. However, the cyst should be intervened in the presence of pain and other symptoms that do not respond to analgesics. Methods used in the treatment of simple kidney cysts; Percutaneous aspiration, percutaneous aspiration and sclerosing agent injection are laparoscopic and open surgical procedures.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology