What is liposuction and how is it done?
Surgical methods applied to remove excess fat tissue and give a better shape to the body in people who do not have weight problems such as obesity but have fat deposits that cannot be removed by regional slimming methods, are called liposuction. Liposuction, which is generally described as fat removal among the people, is one of the most applied aesthetic operations from past years to the present. This application is especially applied to areas such as hips, hips, abdomen, waist and knees where stubborn fat deposits and regional excesses are seen.
Liposuction is generally applied by vacuuming and removing fat tissues that are made more fluid by various methods through 1-2 mm incisions using thin and long cannulae with a diameter of 2-3 mm.
As with any surgical operation, first of all, a specialist doctor's opinion is required in this procedure. Liposuction application is not a slimming method, it is only a method that provides regional thinning and body lines to become smoother. If you have a weight problem other than regional resistant fats, it will be more appropriate to get rid of your excess weight by applying a controlled diet and sports program, and then apply this method for excess fat that does not go away with diet.
Liposuction is a method that can be applied to anyone who does not have a systemic health problem, who is not pregnant or who has not given birth. But heart disease, diabetes, etc. Before placing an indication for application to people with systemic health problems, certain tests should be applied to determine risk factors and necessary precautions should be taken against dangerous situations.
Although age does not constitute an obstacle to this application, it cannot be applied to some elderly patients due to the age-related loss of skin elasticity.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology