What is Renal Cyst excision, laparoscopy? How is it done?
(LAPAROSCOPIC RENAL CYST EXCISION)
Kidney cysts are fluid-filled sacs that can form around or inside the kidney. Although it can be seen at any age, its incidence increases as we get older. Often referred to as simple kidney cysts, they are not usually associated with cancer and rarely cause complications.
KIDNEY CYST CLOSED SURGERY; In some cases, they can cause serious conditions that impair kidney function. They are often detected by imaging methods taken for other reasons. They can be one on the kidney or many. They are often asymptomatic and do not require treatment.
When they present, they may cause pain in the back or sides, fever and pain in the upper abdomen. Cysts may become infected, burst spontaneously, or grow from the kidney to the urine outlet, disrupting urine output, causing kidney swelling (hydronephrosis) and impaired renal function.
The diagnosis of kidney cyst is made by imaging methods such as ultrasonography, computed tomography or MRI (magnetic resonance imagination).
KIDNEY CYST CLOSED SURGERY; If kidney cysts do not cause any complaints or impair kidney functions, they do not require treatment. In such a case, they should be followed up with imaging methods at regular intervals. If kidney cysts grow, cause complaints or impair kidney functions, treatment is required.
In the treatment, it may be preferred to enter the cyst with a needle from the back, to drain the cyst content and to inject alcohol into it. In this method, the risk of recurrence is high.
KIDNEY CYST CLOSED SURGERY; In the laparoscopic renal cyst excision method, three 1-2 cm incisions made on the anterior abdominal wall are entered with appropriate equipment and a camera, and the cyst tissue is completely removed together with the capsule. The results are much more pleasant than the needle pouring method. The patient can leave the hospital the next day and continue his social life where he left off.
* Day Hospitalization
* Pre-operative Analysis
* 1 Companion Included in the Hospital Package
* Vip Room and Turkish Bath Dining Room, Meeting Room, Desk, full hd tv, wirelessInternet (WIFI), in-room bathroom, Shower, Personal care supplies (toothbrush-paste, ear stick, shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, nail scissors, wet dry-wipes, moisturizing hand cream, etc.)
* 3 Main Meal 2 Snacks
* 7/24 Restourant Service and shuttle service
* Emergency button
* Nurse call bell
* 24/7 Translator Service
* Sterilization of Room and Bedding.
* Disinfection processes in accordance with Covid Standards
For a Healthy Future We continue to work, renew, develop and grow with all our strength.
A Life Health Group
A Life Health Group from yesterday to today
A Life Hospital, which was the most comprehensive health institution in the Etimesgut region in 2006, has been continuing to provide quality and safe health services for 14 years with its 69 specialist physicians and 400 experienced staff in 32 branches, on a 11700 m2 closed area, as a seven-storey hospital.
Our hospital, which started off with the understanding of human health and quality service, opened its second hospital in Ankara with the principle of "Healthy Life, Peaceful Future". A Life Hospital North Ankara, which was opened in the Pursaklar region with the A Quality service concept, will continue to be one of the leading institutions of the health sector with its 19 specialist physician staff and 200 personnel in 15 branches.
In 2020, our hospital meets the needs of its patients by using all the possibilities of advanced medical technology in 15 branches with a capacity of 57 beds and 200 staff. Our hospital, which increases its service range and quality day by day, is now in Pursak as “A Life Hospital North Ankara” in order to be the pioneer of innovations in the health sector and to take the standards one step further.
We grow even more with your trust in us.
With its expert physicians, qualified, devoted, friendly health personnel and experienced management staff, Pursaklar continues to work without compromising the ethical working principles and service quality.
A Life Hospital Health Group aims to restore the health of its patients by applying correct diagnosis and treatment methods with the importance it attaches to human health.
We Offer High Level Health Services in more than 30 Branches
We are with you with all our departments.
- Emergency - Anesthesia and Reanimation - Brain and Nerve Surgery - Child Health and Diseases - Dermatology - Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology - Physical therapy and rehabilitation - General Surgery - Eye diseases - Internal Diseases Internal Medicine - Gynecology and Obstetrics - Cardiology - Ear Nose Throat - Neurology - Orthopedics and Traumatology - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Radiology - Urology - Biochemistry - IVF - Neonatal Intensive Care - Psychiatry - Oncology - Cardiac surgery - Nutrition and dietetics - Mouth and dental health - Endocrinology and Metabolism - Gastroenterology - Chest Diseases - Hematology - Algology